Tuesday, April 3, 2012

First Blog!

Seeing as I am new to this whole blogging idea. Take it easy on me would ya?

I guess I can blame my sister as well as myself for wanting to start doing this. I find myself to be rather opinionated on most things, so why not type it up and put it out for more people to read and hopefully appreciate.

I figure since this is my first blog i should introduce myself and give you some insight on to what makes me tick and what my background is. I was born in the great city of Wilkes-Barre, PA. Somewhere around age 3 i departed the area and moved to the Poconos, where i still currently reside. The only unfortunate thing about that is that i still do 98 % of my activities in the "Valley". The fact that gas is so expensive caused me to get rid of my truck and buy an economical car, that i have been told would be great for a grandmother or a 16 year old girl. Great..... However it keeps me from vomiting over gas prices and spending my bi-weekly pay checks on it as well.

For hobbies i really enjoy playing/watching Ice hockey, soccer and football. Playing video games, fiddling with radio and computer equipment has always been a talent of mine, as well as cooking. I was a DJ for a small while on the radio, which i found to be tremendous fun.

I'm sure you will see more insight into myself as time goes on, i don't want to beat the drum about myself for 900 paragraphs.

Stay tuned as i plan on updating this a lot. Also, thanks for taking the time to read this!

-Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment